This is my second tart in this week, but this time it is salty. Delicious tart – with spinach, yogurt, sun-dried tomatoes, on sweet potatoes. Fit lunch, healthy lunch – definitely yes. It was hard to take pictures, the smell of this tarts is so appetizing that I wanted to quickly try. I love to do tarts, are fast, individual composition and “guess” always delicious. Sweet, salty all tarts are great. Already in my head run around ideas for something new. Sweet or salty? Let’s see
What we need:
1 sweet potato
1 package baby spinach
3 cloves garlic
3/4 cup plain yogurt (dense)
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons coconut oil
3 sun-dried tomatoes
a pinch of chili
salt and pepper
fresh basil (if you like)
How we do:
- Set the oven temperature to 360 º F.
- Peel the sweet potato, cut into 2 mm slices (thin).
- On the hot pan give 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and fry the slices until golden brown. After you put down each slice on a paper towel.
- At pans add one more the tablespoon of coconut oil and fry in the chopped onion and squeezed garlic.
- Add the spinach and cut into strips of sun-dried tomatoes. The whole fry about 5 minutes.
- Whole put to a bowl. Add the yogurt, egg, Parmesan cheese and spices. Mix.
- The pan with a diameter of 9 in put baking paper and on this slices of fried sweet potato – the bottom and sides. At the bottom pour spinach-yogurt. Protruding sideways sweet potatoes can be put on the weight of spinach.
- The whole put into the oven and bake for 40 minutes until the mixture solidified and become ruddy.
- Ready to eat!