Delicious, quick lime pie/ tart. My little sin on Mother’s Day and 100% worth! I could describe to you how is delicious but I don’t know the words. I think that I can easily say that this is my favorite fruit tart!
What we need: Pie crust:
1 whole package Golden Oat crunchy Breakfast Biscuits (Belvita)
6 tbsp melted butter
2 tablespoons coconut palm sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
How to do: Pie crust:
1. Set the oven temperature to 340 º F. The form with a diameter of 9-10 in grease with butter.
2. Cookies mix with sugar and cinnamon.
3. Add the melted butter and knead the whole.
4. Cakes put the bottom and sides of springform pan to a height of about 0.5 in can get out a little bit lower.
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
What we need: Lime cream:
1.5 can of condensed milk
5 egg yolks
0.5 cup fresh lime juice
zest of 2 limes
How to do: Lime cream:
1. Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
2. The cream of lime pour on the bottom of lightly baked cakes and again put in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
3. Cool down and put in the fridge (minimum 2 hours).
At the top of the tart I used raspberries, blackberries and blueberries.