Cheese cake! It reminds me of the taste of childhood. Until today I remember the smell and taste of cheesecake which makes my aunt. I think that we all have some flavor of childhood. Whatever it is, it is always for us something special. My memories run to the Holidays.
Holidays without cheesecake? No, this is not possible in my family. I think even in my country. We do delicious cheesecakes, cakes …. Oh .. I’m dreaming! Assuredly, as I will fly to visit my family, I will ask them for traditional cheesecake! … but today, I will show you a cheesecake in a less traditional taste. Delicious, exotic, beautiful! Pineapple – coconut …. mmmm I love this mix. And you?
Ingredients for the base:
1 whole package Golden Oat crunchy Breakfast Biscuits (Belvita)
½ cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
4 oz. melted butter
1. The bottom of the springform pan 9 in, put baking paper. The exterior form put aluminum foil.
2. Cookies blend, add them to the coconut and melted butter. The whole knead / mix.
3. Prepared base cake lay off the bottom of the springform pan pressing firmly. Insert in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Ingredients for the cheese:
1 lb farmer cheese, minced 3 times (You can use the very fine sieve, and squeeze cheese through a sieve).
0.5 ib mascarpone cheese
1 can coconut milk
1 cup caster sugar
½ cup desiccated coconut
zest of one lemon
2 tablespoons vanilla pudding powder
1. Farmer cheese and mascarpone with sugar and pudding powder mix about 5 minutes.
2. Slowly add one by one egg.
3. At the end, add the grated zest of lemon, coconut desiccated, drained coconut milk (add only a dense mass of coconut, water casting or when you don’t see separate add half of can). Fast mix.
4. The cheese with all and pour over the prepared cooled base of cheese cake.
5. Put in the oven preheated to a temperature of 305 F and bake 1 hour. After this time, we turn off the oven and leave cheesecake in it until the completely cold.
6. After put in refrigerator overnight.
Ingredients for frosting:
1½ cups granulated sugar
2 tablespoons pineapple juice
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Sieve the icing sugar through a sieve, add pineapple juice and lemon juice. Grind for so long until a smooth icing.
2. Ready frosting put on the cooled cheesecake.
For decoration, I use very thinly sliced pineapple. Baked in the oven.